Are you bright, enthusiastic and curious?
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems?
Are you looking to chart your own course through an extraordinary career?
We designed this program for exceptional female students to support and encourage them to enter a field where women are traditionally underrepresented. We aim to inspire you with personal impact stories and equip you with leadership skills so you can chart your career journey.
As a selected applicant, you will receive an exclusive access to our Bain Women Lead to Inspire Academy and a personal mentor. Your mentor will be personally invested in you, will provide you with all the information you need to make a decision that’s right for you and your career, will support your case prep and will introduce you to a diverse mix of Bainies.
What you will get:
Exclusive access to our Women Lead to Inspire Academy: each month, you will be invited to participle to a live virtual training. Those monthly trainings will cover a wide range of topics (e.g. cracking a strategy case, communicating with confidence, being an inspirational leader) that will sharpen your leadership and problem solving skills while also introducing you to case interviews
- One-on-one mentorship from a Bain leader
- In-depth interview coaching
- Guaranteed invitation for interview
- Curated quarterly newsletters
What we look for:
- Female college students that will graduate in 2022 or 2023
- Interest in joining Bain in EMEA
- Strong academic achievers
- Great communication skills
- Drive and passion to solve difficult problems
- Active in community or extracurricular activities
Meet your mentors
A selection of EMEA Managers/Principals/Partners (mainly women)
How do I apply?
- Please prepare your CV and a response to the question: “What motivates you to apply to this program?” and submit your application through our online portal.
- When you apply, you will be asked to choose 3 offices you are interested in. Please note that this is just for our information and does not impact the process or any future position applications.
- The deadline to apply is: September 25, 2020
If I am not invited to selected to be part of the program, does that also mean I would not be invited to interview for a position at Bain?
- We have limited spots for this program, so we are unable to invite everyone who applies. Therefore we encourage you to apply for a position regardless of the outcome of your application.
- For further questions on our application process for this fellowship or Bain in general, please contact us.
When will the program begin?
–In October, you will receive your mentor and access to the Academy