Date: Thursday November 15-18, 2022
Application deadline: September 25, 2022
Strategy& would like to invite you to our new business course The Road Ahead in November. At Strategy& we drive change by solving those problems that are most important for our clients ánd for the world. Together with other talented students, you will embark on an unique adventure, reinventing the societal impact strategy of a Solar Electric Vehicle company at the crossroads of automotive, energy and sustainability. This business course will provide an excellent opportunity to gain an inside perspective on what it means to work at Strategy&.
Experience The Road Ahead
On the first day, Tuesday 15 November, we will set off to an iconic Dutch castle. During our stay, you will be building upon the future strategy of a pioneering brand and have the opportunity to interact with our industry experts. Working on this exciting case will allow you to show off your strong analytical skills and familiarize yourself with the way strategy consultants work. On Thursday afternoon we will head back to Amsterdam and have a dinner and club night with our entire Amsterdam office, giving you an excellent opportunity to get to know our people and culture. On Friday you will finalize the case in our office in Amsterdam and present the results to a panel of industry experts.The business course will end on Friday afternoon.
At Strategy&, our consultant’s personal development is of the highest priority. Throughout the business course you will be coached by our experienced consultants in your case work as well as your personal development. You will become familiar with our approach and working style, and learn about the day-to-day responsibilities and challenges of our consultants.
At Strategy&, we are looking for the best, diverse talent to truly make an impact on our clients and the world around us. We welcome applications from talented students in the final stage of their studies - Master’s students and 3rd year Bachelor’s students - from all academic backgrounds and universities. Selected participants for the business course will receive a fast-track during the formal hiring process for an Associate position at Strategy&.
- You can apply by uploading your cover letter, resume, and a list of your high school and university grades. The application deadline is September 25th 2022 at 23:59
- We will inform you before September 28th 2022 as to whether you have been selected for the interview round. We will send instructions to all interviewees on how to best prepare for the case interview
- The interviews will take place between October 12-21st 2022
Participants who are successful in securing a position on the business course will be informed personally on October 25th 2022
Do I need special skills or a specific background to attend The Road Ahead
We are looking for talented Master’s students and 3rd year Bachelor students from all academic backgrounds and universities. No specific background or expertise is required to attend. What counts is your intellectual curiosity, strong academic performance and interest in strategy consulting. We welcome all students enrolled at universities in the Netherlands.
What does The Road Ahead Business Course offer you?
- Insights into the work of a strategy consultant at Strategy&
- Teamwork with other students as well as Strategy& consultants in the context of the cases and presentation of the results
- Qualify for a ‘fast-track’ recruitment process for an Associate or Intern position
- A personal mentor who will provide you with feedback and answer all your questions about the entry process and development opportunities at Strategy&
- Opportunity to interact with a diverse group of highly talented and motivated students from all over the Netherlands
- Experience with helping our clients create sustainable impact